Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 55 - Fashion Show!

A last week, I got an email about a big sale Crazy8 was having for kids clothes, so Katelyn and I picked out a few things for her!  The sale was really good, I got 2 coats, 2 button up shirts, and a tshirt for $40!

The things we picked out arrived today and Katelyn was SUPER excited to try them on!  Here she is modeling my two favorite things!



Bonus Katelyn story:  A few weeks ago, I got a new bedspread, it's red plaid.  (Notice both of her new things in the above pics are also plaid, lol!)  Katelyn saw the bedspread and said "Look, Mommy!  It's your favorite color: Plaid!!"  I laughed and then we had a discussion about the difference between patterns and colors.  I'm not sure she got it though, because at the end, she asked if I wanted to hear her favorite pattern.  It's acorn, flower, acorn, flower! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment