Today, Katelyn and I got to stand in line for an hour to sign her up for Kindergarten in the fall! (She'll have her assessment in the fall.) She is super nervous, but also super excited!
They gave us a packet of things that she needs to know by fall and things that she will know by the end of the year. She knows about 90% of the things she needs to start Kindergarten (they want her to recognize 10 sight words, but didn't say which ten?!) and about 70% of what she will learn in the whole year! So I don't think she has anything to be nervous about!
My favorite requirement is the one that says she must be able to speak in complete 5 to 6 word sentences. Katelyn doesn't talk in sentences, she talks in chapters, lol!! I think we've got that one covered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment