I had some birthday money and a bunch of awesome coupons, so I decided to be very brave and attempt a shopping trip with both girls! It actually turned out very well. My little girls behaved super well in the busy mall, I was able to get 6 shirts for me, 2 shirts for Emily, and a shirt, hat, and gloves for Katelyn for $50, plus I found $34 overalls for Emily for $7!! And I was even able to get my hair cut. It was a good day, lol!! I took this picture on my phone of Katelyn getting her reward for behaving...she got to play at the play thing at the mall. This play thing is super lame, but it has the only thing Katelyn likes anyway, lots of other little kids! It's fun to watch her now that she's in school, because before, she used to just join in the other kids games, but today, she and the little boy in the car with her organized the other kids into playing tag!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment