A firetruck, lights and sirens going, in a caravan with this truck pulling Santa and a lady in a car in the middle. I opened the door, so Katelyn could go on the porch and wave. And then it really gets weird, the whole caravan stops and an elf! opens the back of the little car and waves Katelyn over, so she could visit Santa. I couldn't make this up if I tried, lol!!
The lady in the car took this photo and she told me that they do this every year and we could get our pictures from the fire department website. Santa gave Katelyn a little bag of candy and then they were on their way! The Franklin Township Fire Dept. does the Santa Run every year according to their website. They even have it GPS tracked, so you can see when Santa will get to your neighborhood! I don't know how we missed it last year, but I know Katelyn will be looking forward to it next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment