Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 10 - Flowers

Lots of stuff today!  First, I have to share my new fav Emily picture!   Owl hats are the "trendy" baby thing at the moment and given Emily's owl bedroom theme, I had to have one.  They cost $18 on Etsy.  Nana made one with leftover yarn in a couple of hours.  And it is ADORABLE.   Of course, the baby is cute too, lol!



Daddy's new favorite picture is on his new TV!  He's been begging for a flat screen for YEARS and we've never really had the money, and also, we have a perfectly good tv.  But, Mark came through for him with a deal we could not refuse, so here it is in all it's glory:


(Because no one's life is complete with out 50" of Angelina Ballerina, LOL!)


And finally, I called this blog flowers, because Katelyn and Nana made pretty flowers this afternoon, with Katelyn's craft box.  That is easily her most used Christmas present.  So I know now, not to waste my money on $60 Wii games...the way to this girls heart is a pack of google-y eyes and some pipe cleaners!



No comments:

Post a Comment