Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 90 - Happy Easter

Since we celebrated with Nana and Pappap last week, we spent today with Mamaw and Papaw.   It was kind of a dreary day and Katelyn still isn't feeling awesome, but we were determined to do an egg hunt.  I'm SO glad we did, because Emily LOVED it!  And Katelyn had a lot of fun too.  After we showed Emily what to do, she had so much fun running around the yard putting eggs in her basket and saying "Egg!" everytime she saw one!


Katelyn was determined to find the "golden egg" and get the special prize.  I wish I'd taken a picture of her face when she realized that it was matching sparkly silver shoes for her and Emily.  She had such a good day!



When Katelyn was born, one of my great aunts sent her this adorable dress and because of the seasons, she was never able to wear it.  Emily, however, ended up being the perfect size to have it as her Easter dress this year!


She's kind of a tomboy though, when I put it on her, she kept picking at the skirt and saying "No! No! No, no, no!"  I had to distract her with cheese its, lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment