Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 286 - Hello, Julie!

Katelyn got an American Girl doll for her birthday and while she loves it, Emily REALLY loves it!  So we decided to stop and get Emily hers for an early birthday present on the way home today!  Emily was really excited to be at the store and she kept picking up all the dolls and spinning around.  I wanted a specific doll, because she kind of has Emily's blonde hair and brown eyes and because we already have a lot of her accessories for some reason. So we bought Julie!


Of course, I was totally excited to open her and give her to Emily and Emily, well she was just confused.  I'm pretty sure she thought she was getting the same doll as Katelyn lol.  But by the time we were almost home, she was loving her doll!!



No comments:

Post a Comment