Katelyn and I love New Years Eve. It's fun to stay up late and wear silly hats and make noise. This year, like most of the last few, we were planning on it just being me and Katelyn, with a late visit from Nana and Pappap. But then we found out Uncle Matt was off and I texted Ricky and Mark...and imagine my surprise when my quiet NYE, turned into a super night with almost my whole family! (James still had to work.) Almost perfect start to 2014!
Monday, January 13, 2014
Day 365 - New Years Eve
Katelyn and I love New Years Eve. It's fun to stay up late and wear silly hats and make noise. This year, like most of the last few, we were planning on it just being me and Katelyn, with a late visit from Nana and Pappap. But then we found out Uncle Matt was off and I texted Ricky and Mark...and imagine my surprise when my quiet NYE, turned into a super night with almost my whole family! (James still had to work.) Almost perfect start to 2014!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment