Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 286 - Grandparent's Day

Today was Grandparent's Day at Katelyn's school.  I thought she could only take one grandparent and she picked Nana.  Other kid's had a bunch of people there, so now I know she can take more for next year!  Anyway, apparently they got to eat a whole bunch of sugar and make a cute art project together!

They made a book that compared what Katelyn likes to do with what Nana liked to do when she was little.  They put their handprints on the front cover, which I thought was super cute!  (And is it just me or does K have huge hands, lol!!)



Katelyn drew a picture of her and her Nana:


And then the school took a trip in the Way Back Machine and somehow found a Polaroid Camera to take everyone's picture!


It was a very cute day!  Nana got to meet all of Katelyn's friends (and discovered that Katelyn has a BOYFRIEND!  Eek!)



No comments:

Post a Comment