My cousin, Colisia, has a little girl who is 18ish months older than Katelyn. Every now and then, we get a package in the mail, with a couple of things that Olivia has outgrown that Colisia thinks Katelyn might like. Today's box had a few super things, like a memory game that has words in English AND Spanish, super cute carebears, and a hoody sweatshirt! The best find was a Cat in the Hat t-shirt! The Cat in the Hat is one of Katelyn's favorite books! (It's the book she ALWAYS picks when I have to read her bedtime story!)
(And no, her hair isn't cut, it's tucked into her shirt weird!)
Emily's bouncer, which you've seen in almost every picture I've ever posted of Emily, belonged to Katelyn first. It's been used to death since we had Emily and she's almost to it's weight limit and the side is falling off and I had to have a new one. I was SO excited to find this awesome one at a consignment store today!! It's a bouncer and a rocker and she can use it until she's 40 lbs! So we won't be out growing it any time soon! Plus, it only cost $15!
Clearly, Emily hates it, lol!!


No comments:
Post a Comment