Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56 - At the Dentist

This week, a dentist visited Katelyn's classroom and talked to them all about healthy brushing habits (and also told her popcorn is a healthy snack, so now she wants it for every meal.  Sigh.) And she keeps asking when she gets to go to the dentist.   I don't remember ever going to the dentist as a kid and her teeth have always looked fine to me, so I've never really made dental visits a priority.    But James actually knows a dentist...he graduated from high school with him, I feel super old now, lol!  And he offered to take a look at Katelyn's teeth this weekend at his office and see if she needed a more thorough check out.   As it turns out, her teeth look excellent, but she was a little disappointed to learn that her teeth also will not be falling out anytime soon.  She's really looking forward to losing her first tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment