(Wow, my back seat looks like a trash pit in this photo, lol!! You can tell we've been in the car all day!)
Monday, April 2, 2012
Day 90 - Long Day
I worked this morning, which always makes things hectic! Katelyn acts more horrible than usual (doesn't help that I only work Friday's and Monday's, the two hardest mornings of the week), this morning I was running late, as usual, Katelyn had some kind of a funky rash, and I had no gas and got stuck by a train! I was hoping things would slow down for us, but when she got home from school, Katelyn's rash hadn't gotten any better, so I had to call the doctor. They, of course, can't diagnose a rash over the phone so we had to have an appointment. The nurse said she had one available and I said great!, but when I hung up the phone, I realized I'd just agreed to an appointment in 15 minutes at a doctor's office it takes 20 minutes to get too! Yikes! Luckily, they didn't mind that we were late and even better, Katelyn's rash looked terrible, but it didn't itch and wasn't going to both her at all, no meds needed. So the most important thing went right! Then we wasted just enough time at the doctor's office that we were too early to go meet my friend to pick up some detergent she bought for me, but it was too late to go home. So we visited Nana for an hour, then we went to Monroe to meet Sarah. (Cloth diapers need special detergent that you can mostly only buy online, but there is a store near Sarah's house that sells it and she offered to buy it and drive it halfway to save me the huge trip!) And then it was finally time to go home! But it was a very long day and neither girl managed to make it home awake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment