She did it!!! (I feel totally mean posting a picture of Emily in only her diaper, but I tried ALL day to get her to roll again, so I could take a better picture and she refused!)
So I put Emily on the floor in front of her dresser so I could fold laundry on the other side of the room. I couldn't find any short sleeved onesies, so she's hanging out waiting for me to find her clean clothes, lol! Katelyn was talking to me and the bed was between us and Emily, so she couldn't see us. She was babbling and then she made this weird noise, so I told Katelyn to see what she was doing and Katelyn said "Mama, LOOK!" and sure enough, Emily was laying on her belly getting mad because she was stuck! So after days of tempting her with toys and bottles and iPhones, she finally rolled because she was lonely and wanted me or Katelyn to pay attention to her, lol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment