Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 85 - Sleep Fighter


I know you'll never believe this, since all I post are pictures of sleeping Emily, but she has decided she doesn't want to go to sleep anymore!   Gone is my 3 nap a day, puts herself to sleep baby, and in her place, I have Miss I do NOT take a 4 pm nap and you HAVE to rock me back to sleep.   Once she finally gives in though, she's out like a light!  She's so funny too, I moved that purple blanket so you could see her, but she usually has it across her face, rubbing it between her fingers!  She sleeps just like Uncle Matt.  Nana made her two of these little blankets to snuggle with, since they are tiny and have big crochet holes in them, it makes me less nervous that she sleeps with them over her head!

No comments:

Post a Comment