Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 63 - Creepy Puppy

Katelyn had this Fisher Price Puppy as a baby, that she loved and we all thought was slightly creepy.   He has a super sensitive motion sensor, which causes him to go off unexpectedly.   Once, I was getting Katelyn out of the car and I left the puppy on the floor.  I started to shut the car door and Mom said to bring puppy in and the puppy said "yay!!".  Just a little creepy.  

A few weeks ago, I bought Emily a new bouncer and the song the little toy plays is one from Creepy Puppy and it's been stuck in my head ever since.  Today, I finally found the puppy!  And reluctantly replaced his batteries.  Because as annoying as he is, Katelyn loved him and I know Emily will too.  That is, if Katelyn will let him go!  And James says I have to stop calling it Creepy Puppy.  He's no fun.



(I asked Katelyn to bring Emily a pacifier today....she brought 4.   Just in case.  Silly kid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment