Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 145 - Tech Sitter

I feel super lucky to have my kids in such a "techy" time, although I'll probably regret it when they are teenagers!  Today, I had to have Nana babysit the girls and take them to dinner and ballet, so I could be off for field day tomorrow.  Well, Emily was ready for a nap, but she hates falling asleep on her own, so she was SCREAMING and then she just stopped.  Nana was driving, so she couldn't check to make sure Emily was ok, but she thought quick and tossed Katelyn the iPod and told her to take a picture of Emily!  Pretty funny.  Katelyn just rolled her eyes and did it.  (Poor Katelyn, I'm always asking her to tell me if Emily is ok back there!)  She said, "Do you need me to take a video too, Nana?"  So funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment