Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 146 - Field Day

It was Katelyn's first Field Day today!   I took the morning off of work to help out.  I got lucky and just had to prep some popsicles and then I got to spend the rest of the morning with Katelyn's class!  It was super cute!  There's lots of pics on FB, but I'll share this one:



It's Katelyn and her "boyfriend" Dustin.  They are seriously, so cute!  Everything that needed partners, they did together today.   Right before this, I took Katelyn down to get water and everyone paired up while she was gone, but not Dustin, he just waited for her to come back. This event was cookie stacking and Katelyn and Dustin didn't get the taking turns portion of the challenge figured out, but they still made a big tower.  After it was done, I had to take Dustin to get a drink and when I came back, Katelyn was showing her teacher how to stack them in a pyramid, like she does with her cups.  I didn't get a pic of that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment