We had originally thought we'd buy the house we already live in. But we need an extra bedroom, it needs a little more work than we wanted to do at the outset, and we found a house that has exactly what we need, in the same school district (on the same street even!) and it's in our price range and doesn't need any major work!
(It's a little brown on the outside...I already want to paint it, LOL! But I love the porch and it has lots of trees, which we really miss in our current house!) All the floors are wood or tile (yay for no more carpet in the kitchen!!) and it has three bedrooms and an above ground pool! Everyone is very excited and hopefully, we'll be moving the first week in September (when I will be able to post lots of pictures!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment