Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 95 - Commercials

I really try to avoid letting Katelyn watch TV with commercials. We have 1 channel at home that has none, but of course, she is always begging me to switch to the channel with commercials. I do not even know why. My crack down on commercials began one day when Katelyn gave me and her daddy a 5 minute speech on why she needed a sleep number bed. Yesterday, Aunt Leslie was babysitting and they saw a commercial for some shoes Katelyn just had to have. While they are super adorable, I almost had a heart attack when I clicked on the price and they cost $85!!

Sometimes, Katelyn's love of commercials is cute. The other day in the car, she said "Mommy, you're the best mommy in the whole world." And when I asked her why, she said, "because you always make me peanut butter sandwiches."

No comments:

Post a Comment