Today we went to Spring Fling in downtown Miamisburg. Katelyn was so excited, because I promised her she could ride the rides (I just wanted to go for lemon shake ups, lol!!) She had so much fun, Daddy got her to ride two "scary" rides and she rode everything else all by herself! The pictures are up on Facebook, but my favorite from the day is this one in the funhouse. This was her favorite part, I think, she wanted to do it over and over. This big orange wheel was spinning and she had to crawl through it.
With Daddy, she rode a ferris wheel, where the cars spun around, she loved that one. This ride, however, she didn't like AT ALL, lol! But she had a great day. She pretended she was riding rides until way past bedtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment