*At the moment, I am copying and pasting my photos from Instagram...that's not a permanent solution, lol! I'm working on one....and I did not mean to go 10 days without posting. Yikes!! I'm so sorry!*
Today, Emily and I were running errands and we spied a "pink" garage sale! (That would be any garage sale that has a giant pile of pink clothes I can see from the road, lol!) Most of the stuff at garage sales I don't need, but I can't pass up clothes. Luckily for my bank acct, 18 months winter clothes are pretty scarce and almost no one has Katelyn sized clothes in garage sales, so I never find too much to buy. Today though, I couldn't make it out without this table! I've had just the spoon to this table for years and finding the table without the spoon was fate, I had to buy it! (Ok, lol, finding the table without a spoon was probably pretty common, it's a little spoon, but still!)
Emily and Katelyn LOVE this table. They played with it all afternoon (totally worth my $3 right there). It was especially cute when Katelyn pretended to feed Emily and she actually took bites, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment