Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 162 - Another day, more pool

So, if it's even a little sunny and mostly warm, the girls are begging for the pool!  Since they are super good at the pool and it makes them sleepy, I'm all for it.  Plus, I haven't heard the words "I'm bored" yet this summer.  It means I have less computer time, so updating the blog is kind of tricky.  You can see new pictures every day on FB or Instagram, though!  You can check out my Instagram on a computer here:

http://followgram.me/cwpicket


Emily and I usually hang out in the fenced in baby area.  I like it, because if she wiggles away from me, it's no big deal.  She can get in and out of the little pool alone and I don't have to worry about her landing in the big pool.  Katelyn spends a lot of time in the 2 ft pool right now, as she gets used to swimming again.  She loves to run up to the fence and yell, "Hey, Mama!! Guess what I can do?"  Today, she finally got brave enough to go under without her goggles on!


Shortly after this, she decided she could swim in the big pool and then go off the diving board!  There's a video on Facebook.  I'm pretty sure she'll spend the rest of her summer in the diving board line, LOL!

When we get home from the pool, the girls are super sleepy!  Nana made Katelyn a special blanket, and of course Emily already has her special blanket.  I made them into burritos while I cooked dinner, and Emily actually stayed in hers!


Tired girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment