Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 180 - Computer Time

We've been really busy and I've been slacking on computer stuff.  I'm behind on the blog and all my scrapbook pages.  Today, we played outside a little, but we decided a lazy day at home was a good plan.  Emily is so funny, she wants to make sure she doesn't get left out of anything everyone else is doing.  If you have something on your phone and you show it to someone, she will stand at your leg and shout "Let me see!! See!!! SEEE!!!" until you show it to her.  And then, it doesn't matter what is on the screen, she says "aw, cute!".  Hilarious.  Today, I was showing Daddy a picture I took of his truck when he drove by today and Emily wanted to see too...and then she wouldn't leave, lol!


Daddy had to take a detour today and he called to have the girls watch on the porch and see his truck.  I thought it would be cute to get a picture of them waving at him though and I was right!! It turned out adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment