We haven't been roller skating in months. Emily was at a really frustrating stage where she couldn't really be skating, but she wanted to run out with the skaters and I was afraid she'd get run over, so we just didn't go. But I saw a thing for a Frozen themed skate they were having today and I thought we'd check it out. I told Katelyn to tell her friend Lexie, that we were going, because Lexie usually goes on Wednesdays and I thought she'd be excited. But Katelyn decided to tell ALL of her friends they should go! And she was super excited when one of her BFF's showed up! (the girl's poor mom was so confused, she thought it was a birthday party, LOL!)
Emily was a pro today! She kept her skates on the whole time and she tried to (and mostly did!) skate around all on her own!

(Her cheese smiles KILLS me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment