Saturday, March 8, 2014

Mar 5 - Basketball Clinic

Katelyn has been pestering me for weeks about playing basketball.  A couple of her friends played it this season and the season is over now so I haven't really given it much thought.  Yesterday, she brought home a paper about a skills clinic the 8th grade girls were having as a fundraiser for a homeless shelter.  It was tonight and she really wanted to go.



I really thought she'd be totally over it halfway through.  I was pretty impressed though.  She didn't sit down too much, she tried everything they asked her too and she even practiced dribbling while she waited in line!  And the most exciting part, at the end all the kids got a chance to throw a free throw and win a piece of candy...and Katelyn made hers on the first try!!


(And she gave Emily half her candy on the ride home!)


No comments:

Post a Comment