I really wanted the girls to share a room. They have a big age difference and I thought sharing a room would help them be closer. And it worked for awhile, but recently, Katelyn has developed this irrational fear of monsters under the bed. We put her bed on the floor, which solved the issue, but it put her way to close to Emily. Emily LOVES Katelyn and will not leave her alone, which leads to playing and wrestling and Emily somehow knocking her mouth on the bed and bloodying her teeth. Then, after I got her cleaned up, she went to bed and somehow got her arm stuck in the end of the bed, and could have broken it. Bedtime became stressful and dangerous and Nana and Daddy teamed up on me, til I gave in and separated the bedrooms.
I'm super unhappy with it...I think both the rooms look messy, but I guess I'll live, LOL!
The girls love it!
Especially, Katelyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment