Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18 - Flowers!

Today, we had a busy day!  Our to do list included a haircut for Katelyn, a trip to the store, and lunch somewhere with a playland, because Katelyn is going stir crazy stuck in the house for so long!  Last night, my mom masking taped a vase and had Katelyn color on it, and she was desperate for flowers to stick in it.  She wanted real ones, but I knew she'd have them broken in a minute, so I promised her we'd stop at Dollar Tree and buy some fake ones if she was good.   She spent the whole day being good and panicking, because what if we got to the store and they were out of flowers? or she didn't like them? or what if I forgot to take her?  She was concerned about the flowers ALL day.  The look on her face when we walked into to Dollar Tree and saw their wall of flowers was priceless!!  She had so much fun choosing her flowers!


She chose the length of her hair cut too...it's pretty short, but adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment