Daddy calls us every night at bedtime. Katelyn has to use the speaker phone, so I can help keep the conversation going. Otherwise, she'll just mumble a bunch of stuff and Daddy can't hear her. Tonight, he called from Texas, where it's 70 degrees. Must be nice, it's snowing here!
Katelyn did lots of talking today though. When she woke up to the snow, she was so excited. She said "Mama! It's snowing, just like I dreamed about!"
A few days ago, someone was setting off fireworks on our way home. Katelyn really wants to set some off, but I told her we couldn't, because it's illegal here. We'd go to jail. She proceeded to spend 20 minutes talking my ear off about what would happen to her if I was in jail. Most notably, I would need to leave her my phone, so she could call people. She'd call Aunt Ann to give her a bath, Nana and Uncle Matt to babysit, and Ricky to bring her groceries. Sadly, she would not call me in jail, lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment