Katelyn says she's sad in this picture because she was locked in a tower. I'm assuming she's Rapunzel, because she has been playing that game ever since we saw Tangled a few weeks ago. The little lizard she's holding is Pasqual, just like in the movie!
My mom met me at Kmart, so I brought Katelyn home. She has been begging me to let her go outside all week and since it was "warmer" today, I let her. (Warmer means it was 33 degrees outside instead of 2, lol!)
This is Katelyn "reverse shoveling". She picks up all the snow from the yard and piles it back onto the porch.
And a bonus Katelyn anecdote for the day:
I have promised Katelyn that she can have a Nintendo DS when she learns how to read. I'm hoping it motivates her to use her computer time playing the Starfall.com games instead of fixing Barbie's hair. This weekend though, she spent a whole bunch of time playing with Bethany's DS, so she's been spending some time working on her letter sounds. Today she stood beside me and told me the letter sounds for a,b,d,m,n,t, and v. I said "Great job, kiddo!" and she said, "Ok, so when can I get my DS?"


No comments:
Post a Comment