Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 - Resolution: Organization


Sigh.  This picture.  So, this room was spotless on December 24th.  And even pretty clean on the 25th.  Last week, I asked her to clean it, and I'm not entirely positive she didn't get sick on purpose, just to avoid doing it!  So now, it is a full blown mess.  I asked her to clean it after breakfast this morning.   You can see she's still wearing her pajamas, because I thought withholding her bath would bribe her into cleaning it.  (And, yes, she did sleep in those tennis shoes last night.)  So this picture is her progress at 12 pm.  (And no, she hasn't cleaned a thing.)  I'll update tomorrow...her new bribe is a trip to the tubes and tunnels, so let's hope she makes it there!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo and it does look like my girls room too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cleaning my room too! It takes me away from the computer.

    ReplyDelete