Sunday, June 12, 2011
Day 163 - Clean Room!
If you've read this blog at all, then you know that Katelyn and room cleaning are a huge battle!! It's part Katelyn's fault, for never cleaning, and part my fault for letting it get really bad before I make her do it, because I hate the fight so much. A few weeks ago, we went to Dollar General for something and Katelyn saw this silly fishing pole toy that she really wanted. When I went back the other night, there was only one left and I bought it. When I got home, I told Katelyn I would buy it for her if she cleaned her room. Well, she stayed up until 11 pm cleaning her room! I was really impressed, lol! And she got her silly fishing pole. I didn't realize that Daddy had a cheaper bribe up his sleeve. Today, he told her if she cleaned her room, she could sprinkle the carpet fresh on the floor in her bedroom. And boom, she cleaned her room. I'm not sure if her new room cleaning skills are related to better bribes or, as she told me this afternoon, she needs to clean it, so there will be room for Emily to sleep in there. But whatever works, I'll take it, lol!! Today's picture is Katelyn showing off her clean room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment