As I've mentioned before, Katelyn is extremely fascinated by this whole "baby in mommy's tummy" process. We bought her a little book that vaguely explained what was happening and she's been to two ultrasounds with me and heard Emily's heartbeat at another appointment. I mentioned a week or so ago, that soon she would be able to feel Emily kick me and Katelyn has been impatiently waiting for that to happen ever since! Since I inherited the tendency to carry extra weight around my middle, it takes a little longer for the baby to kick strong enough to feel outside, but that doesn't stop Katelyn from spending a few minutes every day poking at Emily and trying to wake her up. I'm not sure if it's the poking or hearing Katelyn's voice, but Emily is extra active whenever Katelyn is around! It's pretty cute! Today Katelyn was cuddling with me and trying to feel the kicks and she asked for this to be her picture of the day!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Day 175 - Waiting
As I've mentioned before, Katelyn is extremely fascinated by this whole "baby in mommy's tummy" process. We bought her a little book that vaguely explained what was happening and she's been to two ultrasounds with me and heard Emily's heartbeat at another appointment. I mentioned a week or so ago, that soon she would be able to feel Emily kick me and Katelyn has been impatiently waiting for that to happen ever since! Since I inherited the tendency to carry extra weight around my middle, it takes a little longer for the baby to kick strong enough to feel outside, but that doesn't stop Katelyn from spending a few minutes every day poking at Emily and trying to wake her up. I'm not sure if it's the poking or hearing Katelyn's voice, but Emily is extra active whenever Katelyn is around! It's pretty cute! Today Katelyn was cuddling with me and trying to feel the kicks and she asked for this to be her picture of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment