Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 328 - Lost Tooth



Last night around 9:30, Katelyn came running in from her bed to tell me she had a loose tooth.  She does this all the time, it's a bed time stalling tactic and I didn't believe her, but I felt her tooth like usual....and this time, it was actually loose!  I thought she'd lose it in a few days and I sent her back to bed.

Well, she spent the whole morning and most of the afternoon wiggling and twisting her tooth.  She asked everyone to wiggle it...even Emily!  She was telling me all about which of her friends was going to get to wiggle her loose tooth first at school, but it didn't end up lasting that long.   She came over to me and asked me to wiggle it, so I could see how she could get her tongue under it.   I asked her if she really wanted it out and she got a scared look on her face, but it was too late, I'd already pulled it out!  She freaked out a little at the blood, but she was mostly super excited to FINALLY have lost her first tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment