Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 246 - Waiting for Nana

This week, I'm working some extra hours so someone at work can go on vacation.  Since I have to be at work at 7 am, Nana decided she'd just keep Katelyn over night and bring her back tomorrow.  Katelyn is always super excited to spend the night with Nana, so she woke up at 8 am and had her suitcase packed by 9 am!  She packed it all by herself and I don't think she forgot anything, I was pretty impressed.   She then proceeded to spend the next 9 hours asking me if it was time for Nana to come yet.  Finally at 6 pm, I gave in and let her sit on the porch with her stuff and watch for Nana.


(I would also love to know why she needed to be a Paper Bag Indian to wait for Nana.)

No comments:

Post a Comment