That's pretty much what Katelyn did this afternoon. She taught me how to video record myself, listed all the apps I needed to download for her, and was ridiculously thrilled when Daddy set her and Nana up to "FaceTime" each other....they can video chat between my phone and Nana's iPod. Tomorrow, I'll have to find something more educational for her to do, but I am exhausted from this weekend, so I was glad she was so easily distracted today!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Day 262 - iLife
This weekend, tragedy struck. I dropped my phone and it died. It was tragic because aside from being just a phone, Katelyn and I use it 100 times a day, me for checking email and texting Nana and Katelyn for playing games, watching videos, and listening to music. We got to go look for a new phone on Sunday and we had every intention of getting a new phone for Daddy, so Katelyn and I could have his old one. But, it must have been my lucky day, because the phone I wanted was way cheaper than the one James wanted, so I got a new phone instead!! Although, if you've been in my house the last 24 hours, I'm not sure you'd realize it was my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment