Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 221 - Indiana State Fair

Today we went to our last fair of the season!  You can tell how much Katelyn is growing up, because she was nominally interested in seeing the animals, but determined to ride a ton of rides, lol!!  While we were at the fair, she said her favorite ride was the Mousetrap Rollercoaster, but the next day she could barely remember that and all she wanted to talk about was the bumper cars!! (Yes, I'm a slacker and I'm posting a day late!)

Nana took a million pictures of the fair, but I chose this one, because I LOVE the way Katelyn is looking at her Daddy in this picture.  And I really love how hard Daddy is concentrating on who to "bump" next.


This one is a close second for favorite picture....James told her she should put her arms up and scream while she was on this ride.  It was SOO funny!  I could not stop laughing listening to her and neither could James!



No comments:

Post a Comment