Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 227 - SHH!!

Daddy is working a lot of crazy shifts this week and today, he needed to sleep all afternoon so he could leave for work at 9:30 p.m.  He says we don't have to be extra quiet, but I feel like we should at least try.  I asked Katelyn to pick a quiet thing to do and somehow, her choice of coloring, involved running up and down the hall singing "Catch a Falling Star" loudly, so we had to find something else.

Finn decided to be a good sport and play hide and seek with Katelyn and a bunch of super rattle-y paper.


And then, Katelyn decided they could be even more quiet if she could build a fort and play with my phone.  And surprisingly, Finn decided he wanted to do that too!!



Finn is a tiny kitten and if I had to pick one word to describe him, it would be "feisty"  so I was pretty impressed that this fort game lasted QUIETLY like this for almost an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment