So, I kind of thought that getting up so early and spending the morning having recess and playing at school would mean Katelyn would come home and want a nap. This is so far not the case. I think she might spend the whole 3 hours at school drinking Mountain Dew and eating sugar cubes. She's crazy when she gets home!
James was only home from work about 5 minutes and he'd had all the goofy chatter he could take. (She was playing this super annoying game where she buys imaginary pet shop animals from me and it involves a lot of discussion about quantities of canaries and where we keep chameleons.) He told her she needed to find a game to entertain herself while I made dinner. She said "No, Daddy, it's my job to emertate my parents!" After we finished laughing, he told her she was doing an excellent job!
She ate her whole dinner (including green beans!) with no tears tonight, so she got cookies for desert. She didn't understand that the container had a twist off top instead of one that popped open and she was making a ton of goofy faces trying to get it open, so I made her get her pic of the day taken before I opened them for her. (Mean mommy, lol!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment