Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 241 - Kindergarten!


It was finally Katelyn's first day of school!  She has class every day from 8:25 to 11:15.   She was very excited for school today and she was most excited to ride the bus!   I woke her up at 6:30, to make sure we had time to get ready.   She asked me how long before the bus came, and I said an hour.  Her eyes got huge and she said "You mean I have to go to school at night?!"  She's never had to be up so early before!  She told me she was still tired later and said it was because I got her up "in the middle of the night!"

The bus finally came though and she got on it like a big girl and didn't even cry.  (Although, she told me she almost did.)  Her bus driver was incredibly nice and I felt a lot better about sticking her on the bus after I talked to her.




She came home and told us she had a great day.  She sat by her friend, Dustin, and at recess she got to play with some girls from her soccer team last year.  She got to go out to lunch with Nana after school and she picked pizza from Olive Garden.  She had a really great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment